1.28.2011

Not Everything Goes As Planned

Well, I started out the afternoon with some really good ideas, but things didn't exactly go as planned. First, I wanted to stitch out a sample shirt with the Easter train on it. I was almost finished and I realized that I didn't have a big enough piece of green fabric to cover the big wheels up front. I thought that I could make it work, but as you can see, it's a little obvious that I was trying to cover something up on the first wheel. That's why I call these samples! :)


So, I moved right along to my second idea...an Easter Bunny shirt for Ally. Everything was great until I got to her name and realized that I was about to run out of that particular shade of pink thread. I have like 20 different shades of pink, but no two are exactly the same. So, I stood there for a second and then decided to try alternating colors. I'm still trying to decide if I like it. What do you think?

I think this is so cute with the matching ruffle pants! I'll have these designs posted on Etsy a little later tonight. Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment