1.19.2011

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my blog! Some of you may be wondering what in the world I'm thinking as I venture into this mysterious "blog world." I know, I know...I really don't need to add one more item to my list of things to do each day. I really can't resist it, though. Here's the plan...I just want to use this as a forum to showcase some of our designs. As many of you know, after closing our store front in Foley, my mom and I decided to launch a website where we make and sell children's clothing, accessories, and all things monogrammed. We recently opened an Etsy shop, where we feature our newest applique designs and other fun items. So, with the website, Etsy shop, and Facebook fan page, it's hard to keep up with everything. That's where this blog will come into play.

I will be posting our newest designs here and placing a link to the site where they can be purchased. Also, this will be the place to find out about our current sales and promotions. I'll also show you different steps in the process, for those of you that might be interested in what it takes to applique/monogram.

To our customers, thank you for helping us bring our business this far! We look forward to many more fun years!

No comments:

Post a Comment